Making a lasting impression...
Support Deal Festival
Becoming a friend or patron is critical to our success. Your support means we can continue to grow the festival, create more year-round activities and support more young people to become musicians and artists. In 2018 we are continuing with our appeal to increase the number of friends, patrons and corporate friends so please support us.
Please sign up to the events, buy tickets and donate what you can…. It all makes a difference and it is tax deductible! Please contact us for more information on donations or corporate sponsorships of our events.
Please think about leaving a Legacy to Deal Music & Arts.
How can you help?
You can help keep the Festival alive by offering your support - categories include: Friends, Patrons, Education Patrons, Corporate Friends, and Benefactors.
Friends – advanced programme information, social events, priority booking with discount on some performances and free programme.
Patron - advanced programme information, social events, priority booking with discount on some performances and free programme plus two complimentary tickets.
Education Patron - advanced programme information, social events, priority booking with discount on some performances and free programme plus four complimentary tickets.
Benefactor - Free tickets to all Festival Concerts.
Please download and complete the application form by clicking the link below.
Corporate Friend - weblink on your company's website, company name on DMA website, company name in Festival Programme 2018, invitations to special fundraising events.
Please click on the link below to view the Letter of Invitation to become a Corporate Friend.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Deal Music & Arts* aims to raise £20,000 in 2018
Last year our outreach achieved the following:
• worked with 26 Schools and Universities
• 51 artists and musicians inspiring 1,180 participants aged 3 to 70
• 24% eligible Pupil Premium (families living below the poverty line of £1 per person per day)
• 17% with Special Education Needs and Disabilities and 9% BAME.
• 5 ongoing year-round programmes.
• 70 workshops and 8 performances including Deal Carnival
• 96 Teachers and 26 Carers/parents came to workshops and performances – 86% increase on 2016.
• 44 children in 2 primary schools received Arts Award Discovery Certificates
• Launched online digital resource for Bold As.
*formerly Deal Festival of Music and the Arts